Where is the Company’s registered office?

Pets at Home Group Plc
Epsom Avenue
Chester House
Stanley Green Trading Estate
United Kingdom

Registered Company number: 8885072

Where are Pets at Home shares traded?

Pets at Home shares are traded on the London Stock Exchange. The stock symbol is PETS.

How can I buy or sell shares in Pets at Home?

Shares in Pets At Home can be purchased through a registered stockbroker, or via our Registrar, Computer share. Shares cannot be purchased directly from Pets at Home.

How do I change the details on my share certificate / transfer the shares to another person?

If you hold the shares directly, please contact the Registrar, Computershare, to arrange any changes.

If you hold the shares through a Nominee account with your stockbroker, you will need to contact the broker to make any changes.

How can I receive investor related communications?

By signing up to our email alert service.

Who is your Registrar and how do I contact them?

Computershare Investor Services PLC
The Pavilions
Bridgewater Road
United Kingdom
BS99 6ZZ

Telephone: 0870 707 1690

Website: www-uk.computershare.com/investor

Should I invest in Pets at Home?

Under the Financial Services and Market Act 2000 we cannot provide advice on share dealing. Please contact your stockbroker or independent financial adviser.

Where can I get a copy of the Annual Report?

An electronic version of our Annual Report is available online at: /investors/annual-reports

If you would like a hard copy, please contact us.

I own Pets At Home shares, why didn’t I receive an Annual Report or copy of the AGM resolutions?

Any shareholders who directly own their shares will automatically receive a copy of the Annual Report and voting form for the AGM resolutions.

If you have purchased Pets at Home shares through a stockbroker, the broker may hold the shares on your behalf through a nominee account. Voting rights are not automatic when shares are held via a Nominee, it is dependent on the broker and the holding arrangement.

What should I do if I receive unsolicited calls or letters regarding my Pets At Home shares?

We are legally obliged to make our share register public. Consequently some shareholders may receive unsolicited mail and/or calls.

If you receive any unsolicited investment advice:

  • Note down the contact details of the person or organisation
  • Check they are authorised by the FCA at: www.fca.org.uk/consumers/protect-yourself/unauthorised-firms
  • The FCA also maintains a list of unauthorised firms who are targeting, or have targeted, UK investors. This list can be found on the FCA’s website
  • The FCA can also be contacted by calling their Consumer Helpline on 0800 111 6768