About our company
- Launched The Pets at Home Foundation
- Launched 1-hour ‘Click & Collect’ nationwide
- Acquired The Vet Connection, the UK's largest independent veterinary telehealth provider
- Announced development of our new purpose-built storage and distribution facility
- Launched our new “Store of the future” concept
- Purchased a stake in the UK’s leading online pet sitting service Tailster
- Our subscription offerings grow in popularity with over 700,000 customers
- Launched our new Pet Care Strategy
- Launched 'Order in Store' to give customers access to our extended online product range
- 7th place in Great Place To Work survey
- Acquired three further specialist veterinary referral centres
- VIP club reaches 4m members
- Acquired first specialist veterinary referral centre
- Initial Public Offering: Pets At Home lists on the London Stock Exchange
- Voted the Sunday Times Best Big Company to work for.
- Pets at Home expands its veterinary business with the acquisition of Vets4Pets
- UK stores number over 360
- Launched VIP (Very Important Pets) loyalty programme
- Launch of Pets At Home Asia, a direct product sourcing office
- Second distribution centre opens in Northampton
- Pets at Home acquired by Private Equity House, KKR.
- Groom Room services are launched within seven stores
- Pets at Home launches new website featuring online shopping - www.petsathome.com.
- Pets at Home voted Employer of the Year in Retail Bulletin's 'People in Retail' awards.
- Pets at Home launches pet adoption scheme in selected stores to re-home displaced or unwanted small animals.
- 200th store opens in Barnstaple
- Wainwright’s food brand launched
- Support Adoption For Pets, our pet adoption charity, was launched
- Pets at Home acquired by European Private Equity firm, Bridgepoint
- First national distribution centre opens in Stoke On Trent
- Pets at Home acquires Petsmart in the UK, bringing the chain to 140 stores.
- Introduction of Companion Care instore vet practices.
- Pets at Home founded by Anthony Preston. First store opened in Chester, UK.